8th Question
Where is the best place where you've been?
Last year, I joined the English teachers training program in Canada. We stayed in Toronto for a month and we traveled on weekends and for about a week after finishing the program. The days I had spent there were fantastic. We enjoyed wonderful scenary and diversity caused by multiculturalism of Canada. I really want to visit there again some day.

3 comments:
Hi, Lina!
I had a lot of good memories in my life. But they were just the past thing. We have the present and the future. How about making good memories for two weeks in HERE and in America for a month? Is it a good answer for your question?
Hi, Lina!
Thank you for your hardwork on our group presentation. I envy your passion for teaching. We're going to go to PSU together. Let' make a better memory than that in Canada.
Do you know the city of Brugge in Belgium? It's also called the little Venice. I went there more than ten years ago. It's a small city, but I can't forger the cozy atmosphere of the city. When you go to Europe, don't forget to visit this wonderful city.
Hi, Lina!
For me, Munich was one of the best places I have ever visited. That's because I met nice couple. When my friends and I was in trouble late at night on the street, he help us.
We talked a lot. Talking with nice people makes me happy.
Post a Comment