Monday, June 30, 2008

7th Question

How do you get rid of your stress?

Last week, I felt so tired and exhausted. I think that was because we had a lot of presentations to do and I ran out of my energy. So, as , I took an enough rest, watched a movie , drove to the suburb and enjoyed the smell of plants and wild flowers, and enjoyed beer with my husband during last weekend so as to be refreshed . Now, I feel a little better. When I feel stressed, I do that. How about you?

6 comments:

sunny said...

Hi, Lina.
Um... stress...
When I really got angry, I usually don't speak, stay at home or take a nap. Sometimes I phoned one of my friends, I chat a lot for a long time. Or sometimes I buy lots of food and eat a lot. In a sense, proper stress is helpful 'cause it stimulate my motivation, encourated me to do someting, awake.

happy crystal said...

Hello, Lina!

Actually, I set stressed a lot from my family these days, because we have totally different view points of life and its solutions.

But luckliy, I come to get my own way to reduce stress. Here are two ways to lesson my stress.

First, the stress which I cannot solve the stress from my family or others try to forget about it guickly, because I cannot make it solved.

Second, I just find something that I can focus on to forget about it.
For example,I watch comedy shows or go shopping with my friends or daughter.

Makes sense?

Kevin said...

Ummmm it's another stress. when i get stressd, i don't usually get stressed though, i go to bed earlier than usual. if you get stressed, you must have some problem or concerns which are not easily solved. when i have that one, the best way to deal with is just go to bed not to think about it. when i get up next morning, my concern easily go away

young said...

Usually I don`t get stressed.
However, when someone get me wrong, I feel confused. In that case, I think over and over it and let it go. That`s all. Don`t get stressed too much. It`ll make you sick or another stress.

Nicole said...

Hi Lina,
My best cure for stress is a day with absolutely nothing to do. I can wake up when I want and do whatever I want, including reading in my pajamas all day.

Jenny said...

Hi Nina.
When I got stressed, I climb the mountain with my dog and talk a lot. After that, we eat delicious food together at the top of the mountain. No more stress.