Monday, June 23, 2008

6th Question

What do you usually do during your vacation?

On vacation, I usually visit my parents' house in Kyeongbuk and stay there for about a week. Next to it, there is a stream, so I take my kids there with something to eat. They swim and play there until the evening almost every day. Sometimes we have 'Samgyeosal'(baked pork) in the beach. My kids, therefore, are looking forward to having a summer vacation fast. However, I'm not sure whether they can go there or not without me.

4 comments:

young said...

Sometimes, I go on a family trip.
In the past time, I promised that I would take them to nice places to take a rest together. Two years ago, we went to Guchang which was held "Play Festival" to see plays.
At there, we had a really good time. Now they still remember the song that players sang.
That`s because I want to spend much time together to give them many memories.

happy crystal said...

Hi, Nina. I envy you. You already put a video and article on your blog. Congratuations! Please teach me how to do it.

Actually, I am not only a homebody but also a couch potato. I usually I stay at home and watch TV all day. On weekend, I enjoy going shopping with my family or friends and I sometimes go to see the movies. That's my humble vacation plan.

I really want to travel to some countries with my freinds or family from now on, before I get too old to walk.

sunny said...

Hi, Lina!

Usually I visit my parents and spend several days with them. When I come back, they almost cry like my grandma did in the old days. And then, you know, I have classes because I am a high school teacher.
What a boring!

Jenny said...

Hi,Lian.
I go to beach to enjoy dawn swimming during summer vacation and usually spend my time reading books in university library because I couldn't have time to read in school days. During winter vacation, I enjoy skiing in Bongpyeong.