Monday, June 16, 2008
5th Question
We have 4 weeks left before we go to America.
What do you want to do there? Why?
I want to know the town where I stay, so I will tour there after school. It will also be helpful for my English because I can hear English everywhere outside the class and get more chances to practice it. Last year, I participated in the training course in Canada. There, after school, we toured one place of the city every day . Now when I review that time, the happy memory comes up in my mind first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
At first, I`ll visit some famous places and ask what I wonder to practice my English like you.
Actually, nowadays, your skills are getting better and better, I think.
I envy you !!!!!
If we go there, why don`t we try to make an effort to be confident.
Hi, Lina.
I don't know what I should do in the States. Just do as I please. Hang around with friends and if I find a fancy cafe, I can sit there and watch people passing by.
I will not hurry to go somewhere. Relax like a real American.
Hi,Lina.
I want to stay in America like American for a month. I will visit some senior center and make friends with them and I will attend the fitness club and go to the mall and drive my car to go the big city. Sometimes I wll go to the bar to drink some draft beer and restaurant by bus or subway. I want to do everything I can imagine except love affairs.
Well.. I would like to jion local evnents as much as possible. I've never been to MS. So everything might look great to me.
Hi, Nina!
When I was in L.A.for a month,everything was good. I liked the weather, buildings,museums, beaches, and even restaurants.
I want to see small farms,museums,theaters, and cultural things after school.
Because I want to experience all sort of things there as possible as I can.
Hello!
I like greatness and openness of America. So I want to see and learn
many things there. I want to go to see good places around MSU such as farms,meseums,parks,restaurane, theaters, and so on, because I really want to experience them by myself and learn a lotfrom them
How about you?
Post a Comment