
2nd Question
Do you like to cook for your family?
What kinds of food do you cook?
Did you enjoy your weekend?
I had a comfortable weekend with my family just at home.
Because I can't take care of my children during the weekdays,
I try to cook special food for them on weekends.
This afternoon, I cooked Kimchijeon for them.
I think it was so-so, but my family enjoyed it.
Cooking is sometimes bothersome, but
watching them eating the food what I made is my pleasure.

7 comments:
sometimes, i make spagetti for my family, which i learned how to cook in Australia before. it's really easy to make, 'cause there is a ready made sauce at the supermarket. i put some more vegetables and meats, and one very important thing to tell you is that there is no possibility to fail to cook.
I like cooking for my family very much. But I`m not a good cook.
So when my kids ask me something for meal, I always cook Ryamun. HaHaHa. Am I a good father, right ?
Hi Lina,
It's nice to have the time on the weekends to be able to cook for your family. I'm sure they love your efforts. When I go home to visit my family in Canada, I usually cook Korean food for them. My sister loves Beebimpap and my father likes samgyupsal.
Hi,Lina
I love to cook for my family.
I like to make Kimchjeon with squid. Almost every dinner I make salad. I don't like frie thing, but I like vegetable side dishes.To make salad I make yogurt firt, and then mix various kind of fruits and nuts. It's yummy.
My mouth is watering.
See you.
Hi Lina!
I'd like to cook for my family, but I'm poor at cooking. I sometimes cook Ramyon ,Kimchi Soup and egg fry.
Hi, lina =)
Well, on my driveway last weekend, i sensed it would rain... so when i got home, i made another kind of jeon with leeks, shrimps and sesame leaves... it definitely smelled goooood~~ ^.^? When my husband got home, i served them with korean rice wine, you know, makgeolli ^^ With all the windows widely open, listening to the rain, we ate it up!!! coz we were both starving, around 8:30
You know, hunger is the best sauce!!
Well.. usually I don't like cooking. I can make some delicious fod such as 'JJigae, Guk, BBokum...' Last month I made Japchae for my mom. I thought it was good, however, my mom said it was bland. After this program I will try it again until I make mice japcha for my mom.
Post a Comment